- If attacked, use anything you have in your
possession: a camera, harpoon, a fist, anything
to hit the shark's eyes or gills.
- Always stay in groups - sharks are more
likely to attack an individual.
- Avoid being in the water during darkness or
twilight hours, when shaarks are at their most
- Do not enter the water if you are bleeding
from an open woun...or menstruating.
- Try not to wear stiny jewellery, because the
reflected light resembles the sheen of fish
- Scuba divers should avoid lying on the
surface, where they might look like prey to a
- Look, tell you what, just don't go near the
blood water. You've seen the film.
magazine, February, 2001
Related Issue: The
* * *
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of The
National Men's Resource Center
©1996-2019, The National Men's Resource