Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Care for Our Planet
The earth needs loving care from each of us. We all affect the
environment, so we all need to act responsibly.
- Teach children to respect our planet and everything on it.
Help them plant a tree or flowers, and urge them never to
- Reduce, reuse and recycle. Buy products that have minimum
packaging and can be recycled. Make reusing and recycling a family
- Save water with low-flow toilets, showers and faucets. To
avoid wasting water, repair leaky plumbing promptly.
- Save gas and reduce air pollution by carpooling or busing to
work, school and stores. Walk or bike to nearby destinations when
possible. Keep your car tuned up for more efficiency.
- Insecticides, cleansers and many other household products are
hazardous materials. Use nontoxic alternatives if possible, and
dispose of toxic substances properly.
Remember, how we care for the earth now affects future
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2019, Gordon Clay