Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Protect your family from the sun's dangerous rays. Sun safety is
essential all year long.
- Always wear sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher to protect
yourself from skin cancer. Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going
out, even on cloudy days.
- Make sure your children wear sunscreen. Have them reapply it
after swimming, playing sports or other strenuous activities, just
like you. Children under 6 months old should be kept out of the
- A wide-brimmed hat and UV-filtering sunglasses boost
protection for both your skin and your eyes.
- Whenever possible, protect your skin with clothing. Fabric
with a tight weave is best. Wear long-sleeved shirts and long
- Be especially careful if you have fair skin and/or burn
- Avoid the sun between 10am and 4pm, when its rays are
Remember...Your day in the sun is fun only when you take steps to
enjoy it safely.
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2019, Gordon Clay